Jumaat, 31 Mei 2013

my him chanchan


firstly my himchan is from bap .him was face of the group that mean he was the most hottest of the other.

Add caption
i was fall in with him cause the song of ''rain sound'' he was cry

                              he was close with bang young guk even there was same age ..hahahh



i don't know what make me fanatic with her..



and finally i found who same with t.o.p face..not l.joe more..


is him cute or....

charisma ??

he was my bias now

and whatever you all think he has and must also always be my bias , forget another l.joe or t.o.p or simon d 
''himchanchan is always happy noise boy and always acting like maknae?(youngest )hhaha...aegyo mychan..enjoy it and watch it..








enough for today want another about my chan just kept alwAys be in my blog and be follower.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan